Tuesday 28 April 2009

Delayed and belated

Due to technical failures and minor equipment issues I have been unable to get a good mix down for the month of March and getting one down for April is so far looking rather unlikely for those very reasons.
I had, however, managed to do a small spate of birthday mixes for some of my friends. So to keep the ball rolling with these mixes I have decided to furnish your ears with a pretty stupid mix I made for my good friend and Bohemian Groove cohort Jimmythe(insert suitable caption).
Please excuse the shoddy condition of a good too many of my records. Muchos crackle going on here. All the dirt, grit and filth from every outdoor party that I've taken my tunes to.

now011small
Large

Listen
Download options

1 comment:

  1. aha - I was just about to ask if that was a Klaus Wunderlich version of Summertime, when I noticed that it´s there in the scribbley track listing anyway. Well, there you go, I know my cheese! How could you mistake that though...
    Nice mix Spudd,
    Wilfff

    ReplyDelete


Followers